12% Club | Get 12% Interest on your investment | No lock-in | No hidden charges

Chetan Sankhala
0

 

12% Club | Earn 12% Interest without lock-in

When I was in College I have read one famous book my Robert: Rich Dad Poor Dad 
Robert emphasis on generating passive income. I did not understand his full concepts at that time because I did not have enough money to start with.

Now I am earning enough from my job, I read that book again and now I understand what he is trying to say. I genuinely recommend his book for people who just started earning from Job or Business.


He suggested to park your idle money in appreciating asset. Inflation will eat your money if parked in Saving Accounts or Fixed Deposits. Your money should give after tax money more that Inflation Rate.

As of today I am writing this article, India as ~5% Inflation. Saving accounts gives <3% interest. FD giving <5% investment. So we need option which can give us at-least more than 7% rate of return.

Today we will review: 12% Club (https://twelve.club/)

12% Club is P2P platform backed by BharatPe. P2P model aggregates lenders and borrowers, facilitates the matching of lenders with borrowers. Person can earn or borrow money at 12% rate.



I like is onboarding process very quick and seamless. You start earning 12% on daily basis from first day of investment.

Check features of Invest / Borrow Here:


I am investing in this platform from last 4 months and I find it very genuine and useful to grow your idle money. I have tried withdrawal to check if I can withdraw any time or not. I am able to withdraw instantly without any fees/penalty. It is working like saving account with 12% PA interest. 


My Earning report: 



I recommend 12 % club to park your idle money to grow at better rate.

Steps To Grow your money at 12% rate


Disclaimer:
  • Read more about 12% club on website
  • Explore all risk associated before Investment
  • Start with Small Amount

Post a Comment

0Comments

Need help?? Write your query here..

Post a Comment (0)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...